We’re excited to announce that we have some fab, socially-distanced drive-in events coming to the racecourse this September. Find out more and book today.
We very much hope all our Newton Abbot patrons are well in these very difficult times.
Newton Abbot has been decimated with abandonments since last September, and during Covid-19 we have lost our first eight fixtures.
Currently jump racing is scheduled to start again on 1 July, however this is only if the Government and its medical advisors deem it safe enough for us to do so.
The suspension of racing, which is due to finish at the end of April, is to be extended after a decision today by the BHA Board.
The BHA has not set a new date for ending the suspension but plans are in place so that the sport is ready to resume as soon as is possible and appropriate in consultation with government