Feb 15, 2020
WIN your Wedding Reception at Newton Abbot Racecourse
Yes, you read correctly – at the Newton Abbot Wedding Fair on Sunday 15 March, we’ll be giving you the chance to win your wedding reception here at Newton Abbot Racecourse.
One lucky couple will walk away with this incredible prize of room hire and a wedding meal for up to 60 guests* – what more could you ask for?
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning, simply join us at the Newton Abbot Wedding Fair on Sunday 15 March from 10am.
Entry is free of charge and competition entry forms will be available at the entrance for completion. Entry forms must be completed and returned on the day – no late entries will be allowed so make sure you submit your form for a chance to win.
The Wedding Fair
The Newton Abbot Wedding Fair is free to attend and is open from 10am until 4pm on Sunday 15 March 2020.
With over 40 exhibitors now lined up to attend, this is a great chance to help put your plans in motion for your special day.
On the day we’ll also be joined by Ed Hill and Terrie May McNulty who will be performing throughout the day downstairs, with Sam Lawrence performing with a band upstairs.
If all this wedding planning makes you a bit peckish then fear not as our restaurant will be open serving some much-needed morning coffee, delicious lunch options and afternoon tea.
We’ll also be offering tours of our Teign Suite so you can see where you could be celebrating your wedding reception if you’re selected as the lucky winner of our unmissable competition.
We hope you can join us… and good luck!
* Terms & Conditions apply
Win a Wedding Reception Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open only to attendees of the wedding fair; competition forms will be available at the entrance and must be completed and returned on the day
- Prize will be valid for 12 months from the date of the event and therefore will need to be used on or prior to 15 March 2021
- Prize to include room hire and a Wedding meal for up to 60 people (including bride and groom) to the value of £26.00 per head OR an Evening meal/buffet to include room hire to the same value. Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately.
- Room and table decorations/DJ and entertainment costs/chair covers are not included but can be provided for additional cost if required
- Dates will be subject to availability due to racing commitments and other events. No wedding bookings available on a raceday as well as the day prior and the day after.
- Room hire will be valid from 12 noon until midnight. A late night bar licence is available for an additional fee
- Only the bride or groom can enter and are limited to one entry per household.
- This prize is valid for either a Wedding meal or Evening meal/buffet inclusive of room hire and catering. It cannot be used against any other product or service, is not exchangeable for cash and is non-transferable. The prize does not include the wedding ceremony.
- Newton Abbot Racecourse reserve the rights to any photographs taken on the premises to use for future promotions and marketing activities
- Newton Abbot Racecourse may provide their own photographer for promotional purposes only, by entering this competition you agree for photographs to be take and used for these purposes.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over