Oct 22, 2019
The Wellbeing Show – Saturday 2 November
The wait is almost over – in less than two weeks the second Wellbeing Show of 2019 will be taking place at Newton Abbot Racecourse on Saturday 2 November. Join us from 10am – 4pm with FREE entry for the general public.
With around 60 wellbeing exhibitors in attendance showcasing their diverse range of products, services, tasters and demonstrations, this is set to be one show not to be missed for those keen to improve their physical and mental wellbeing.
Download the full list of Wellbeing Show exhibitors here: Wellbeing Show Exhibitor List November 2019
If FREE entry, FREE on-site parking and such a fantastic array of wellbeing exhibitors wasn’t enough to tempt you along, we have great pleasure in confirming that once again we have a programme of 10 FREE wellbeing workshops for you to enjoy on the day.
Join us in the Paddock Restaurant and Owners & Trainers bar from 10:30am for our programme of workshops including:
- Shamanic Healing and finding a power animal with Simon Blackler
- Taiko Drumming with Lucy Thomas
- Health Dowsing with Kit Temple
- What is foot reading? with Rod Wills
- Soul Plan with David Rees
- Animal Communication with Maureen Rolls
- What if you choose to be happy? with Viktoria Guerin
- How Visualisation benefits our Wellbeing with Mary Earle
- Yoga & Aromatherapy with Rebecca Poyurs
Visit our Wellbeing Show page now for more information and timings of each workshop.
Make a day of it
With so much to see and do on the day, we suspect you might work up quite a healthy appetite. Fear not as we’ll be serving a delicious range of meals and snacks in our Stable View Restaurant on the day. Head over to the Wellbeing Show page now to find out more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Newton Abbot Wellbeing Show on Saturday 2 November – see you there!