Jan 28, 2015
Join our team - Part Time Admin Assistant Vacancy
An exciting opportunity to join the successful racing and leisure business – Newton Abbot Racecourse
PART TIME ADMIN ASSISTANT
Newton Abbot Racecourse is firmly established as one of the most progressive racecourses in England.
We are looking to add to our team with an exciting part time administration post in a small but busy office. This could in time lead to a full time role. This is a fantastic opportunity with flexibility and training available.
Main duties include:
- General administration
- Liaising with customers via phone and email
- Acting as first point of contact for telephone enquiries as well as visitors to the office
- Managing databases
- Attending all race meetings
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build a rapport with customers
- A keen willingness to learn
- A flexible approach to your work
- Must be fully competent on Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
Position is based on 16-20 hours per week including the occasional weekend and evenings when a race meeting is scheduled.
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000 pro rata
To apply please forward a full CV and application letter explaining why you would like to join us to Patrick Masterson, Managing Director, Newton Abbot Races Ltd, Newton Road, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 3AF or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 16 February