With the 2022 Newton Abbot Christmas Fayre now just days away, here’s a round-up of everything you need to know before your visit with us…
- Venue: Newton Abbot Racecourse – most stalls are indoors but we do have a number of stalls outside for you to visit too
- Time: Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm
- Entry: Entry is just £3 for adults, whilst children aged 16 and under go FREE. Tickets aren’t available in advance, so just turn up on the day to pay on the gate
- Travel / Parking: There is ample on-site free parking available at the racecourse. Please enter via the Tesco roundabout and our friendly parking stewards will direct you to your space
For a full list of all FAQs for this year’s Christmas Fayre, please visit our FAQ page – View Newton Abbot Christmas Fayre FAQs
- We’ll be joined by over 100 local businesses selling a range of gifts to suit all ages and budgets. For a little preview of some of this year’s exhibitors, visit our Christmas Fayre Facebook event for a little look
- Festive family fun – there’s lots for the younger visitors to enjoy, including: Reinpony rides, festive facepainting, inflatable snow globe and a colouring in station
- Christmas carols – We’re delighted to once again be joined by the wonderful Red Rock Acapella who will be performing some much-loved Christmas songs in the Festive Café at 11am.
We all know that Christmas shopping can be hungry work, so we’ve got lots of lovely food and drink lined up for you at this year’s Christmas Fayre, including:
- The Festive Café (upstairs in the Paddock Room) – (View Festive Café Menu)
- The Festive Trailer (outside) – (View Festive Trailer Menu)
- The turkey bap marquee (outside)
- The mince pie and mulled wine stall (inside – between the two exhibition halls)
For the latest Christmas Fayre updates, follow our Facebook page or NEW Newton Abbot Events Instagram page.