Join us on selected Saturdays throughout the year for our antiques fairs at the racecourse.
Wander amongst the stalls in search of a hidden treasure in one of the many antiques stalls inside and outside of the racecourse.
NEW: Return of our Antiques Fairs – Sat 5 September
We’re delighted to confirm that we will be returning with our first Antiques and Collectables Fair on Saturday 5 September.
Join us between 9am and 3pm to discover some of the wonderful antiques and collectables on sale from our eclectic mix of experts.
To help fuel your shopping appetite, Alfresco will be open during the Fair, serving a delicious range of food and drinks. Seating will be available outside under the Alfresco canopy and picnic tables.
To protect the safety of both our visitors and exhibitors, the following COVID-19 measures have been put in place:
- There will be one marked entrance and a separate exit, with entry numbers limited at any one time to support social distancing
- Please follow the one-way system within the Fair
- Please ensure that you wear a mask at all times within the Fair
- Please note, only card payments will be accepted for purchases at Alfresco
Exhibiting at the Antiques & Collectables Fair
To comply with the latest COVID-19 guidelines, the Antiques and Collectables Fair will be limited to just 20 traders indoors, with space for additional traders outside.
Indoor stalls will comprise of 2 tables each and will be spaced 2 meters apart from the next stall. Outdoor traders will have their stall in front of their car, with the stall no longer than the length of their car.
Indoor stalls are available now at just £30, with set-up between 7am and 7:45am. Outdoor stalls cost just £20, with set-up at 8am.
We are expecting a keen interest for the return of our Fairs so to secure your space, please contact Jenny Paton today – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01626 353235. All stalls must be reserved and payment received before Tuesday 1 September 2020.
- UPDATE: All indoor pitches for 5 September have now been sold, with only outdoor positions remaining available. Please contact Jenny today to secure your spot.**
Antiques and collectables fair dates 2020
- 25 January
- 29 February
- 4 April
- 16 May
- 27 June
- 1 August
- 5 September
- 3 October
- 14 November
The main gates will open to the public between 9am and 2:30pm. Gates open at 7am for trade only.
Newton Abbot antiques fair prices 2020
- General public admission – free of charge
- Inside – £40 (inc. VAT)
- Outside – £20