Behind the Scenes Tour – Sunday 23 July – Book now!
On Sunday 23 July we’re offering the chance for 20 lucky racegoers to go behind the scenes on a raceday with our free behind the scenes tour. As part of the tour you can:
• enjoy a welcome talk from the Managing Director
• visit the weighing room and learn more about what happens pre and post racing from the Clerk of the Scales
• walk the route of the horse from the Parade Ring to the course
• listen to a talk from the Groundstaff about the work that takes place to prepare for racedays
• hear from a Bookmaker about how to read the racecard.
How to reserve your space
Places are strictly limited to just 20 racegoers and must be booked in advance. To reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Thursday 20 July with your name, the number of places you would like to reserve and a mobile contact number which you will be available on during the raceday.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and you will be contacted by a member of our team to confirm your place.
Please note, places on the tour are available at no extra cost to racegoers who hold a Paddock Enclosure ticket for Family Day on Sunday 23 July. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
By entering you give permission for your names, comments from the raceday and photos to be shared by Newton Abbot Racecourse.