If you’re looking to hire a venue for conferences, meetings or seminars in Devon or the South West, visit Newton Abbot Racecourse to see how we can help make your event a success.
At Newton Abbot Racecourse, we have the space, resources and expertise to ensure that your meeting, seminar or conference runs smoothly and efficiently. Half and full day conference packages are available to meet your individual requirements with Day Delegate rates starting at just £17 per person.
Why hire Newton Abbot Racecourse as a venue?
- Newton Abbot Racecourse is situated close to the M5 and has excellent rail links from Plymouth, Exeter, Bristol and London
- There’s an impressive range of local accommodation available for multi-day conferences and events
- With ample on-site free parking available, we remove the hassle of parking restrictions for you and your guests
- The quiet location means you can run your conference, meeting or seminar without any distractions apart from the spectacular views across the entire racecourse
- Our in-house catering team provide a range of tempting menus to keep you and your guests energised for the event ahead.
Sample Menu – Finger Buffet
Selection of freshly prepared wraps, including vegetarian
Vegetable samosas (V)
Crispy chicken goujons with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
Cheese & tomato pizza slices (V)
Chunky chips with dips (V)
Pigs in blankets
With space to cater for up to 200 delegates, we have a range of meeting rooms and conference suites available for hire. Our meeting rooms and conference suites can be set up in either a theatre, classroom, cabaret or boardroom format to best meet the needs of your event.
All bookings at Newton Abbot Racecourse benefit from the use of our audio-visual equipment and flip chart hire. WiFi access is also available throughout the venue for delegates.
To find out more about hiring the racecourse as a venue for your meeting or conference, please contact our team today.
Download our 2017 Brochure for more information.